Medohar Guggul Tablets
. PRODUCT NAME : MEDOHAR GUGGUL TABLETS
TYPE OF PRODUCT : AN AYURVEDIC MEDICINE
CATEGORY : TABLET
EACH UNCOATED TABLET CONTAINS:
|Sunth||Zingiber Officinale||25 mg|
|Gugal Shuddha||Commiphora Mukul||25mg|
|Castor Oil||Ricinus Commuins||Q.S|
Medohar Guggulu is a polyherbal ayurvedic medicine. It prescribed for Medoroga. Medohar Guggulu has anti-obesity properties and helps to reduce weight. It is also helpful in treating disorders related to obesity.
Medoroga is an Ayurvedic term for excessive accumulation of Meda Dhatu (derivates of fat tissue) in the body leading to Sthulata (Obesity). The main causative factors of Medoroga (hyperlipidemia) include intake of cold, sticky, oily, sweet and heavy to digest foods, overeating, and Kapha-Vata increasing foods. Obesity increases the risk of developing diabetes, heart diseases, piles, joint problems, and other diseases.
It can stimulate fat metabolism, burn excess body fat, and improve digestion. It can be effective in associated diseases such as managing sugar levels, knee pain, fatty liver, high cholesterol levels, breathing troubles and belly fat. It may reduce kapha symptoms associated with various kapha-related diseases.
Benefits of Medohar Guggulu
- It is Medohar(Reduces fat in the body).
- It decreases triglyceridesand bad cholesterol LDL level.
- It improve appetite, digestion, and metabolism (by working on thyroid function).
- It gives relief in constipation.
- It reduces Kapha / phlegm and congestion.
- It decreases Vata inside the body and gives relief in Vata disorders such as joint swelling, arthritis, gout, bloating, gas, distension, etc.
- It is warming in effects and helps to improve metabolism.
- It supports better bowel movements.
- It removes the obstruction from channels and congestion.
Dosage: 1-2 Tablet twice a day or as directed by the physician.
Packaging Details: 500 Gm Pet Jar, 60 Tablet Bottle