Ayush Kwath Tablets08/07/2022
Mamejava Ghan Tablets08/07/2022
Harde (Haritaki) Tablets
PRODUCT NAME : HARDE TABLET
TYPE OF PRODUCT : AN AYURVEDIC MEDICINE
CATEGORY : TABLET
EACH UNCOATED TABLET CONTAINS:
Harde (Terminalia chebula) has great reputation in Ayurvedic treaties for its curative effect over indigestion. According to Ayurvedic text, indigestion is the mother of all metabolic diseases.
Harde has an ability to retrieve the normal digestion back and to maintain the balance of all three dosha. It is widely employed in Ayurvedic practice as a gentle laxative, blood purifier and digestive.
Harde Tablet is a natural medicine for bleeding & nonbleeding piles. It is a powerful ayurvedic medicine for treating constipation. It also improves digestion capacity and intestine health. It promotes the propulsion of food through the digestive tract and allows for an easy passage of stools. It acts as an excellent laxative by increasing peristalsis of the intestine.
- It is one the prime drug in Ayurvedic therapy that has potential to balance all three dosha (Vata, pitta & Kapha)
- Being a gentle laxative it clears constipation and flatulence
- Restores normal digestive functions
- Detoxifies blood, restores normal healthy metabolism
- Cleans up the gastro intestinal system and restores the proper digestive functions
- Exhibits antioxidant activity and improves liver function
- Helps to treat bleeding and non-bleeding piles
- Relieves from stomach bloating and intestinal disorders
- Useful in spleen enlargement
1 to 2 tablet at bed time or as directed by the physician.
Available in 60 tablets/500 gm jar