Brahmi Vati Tablets08/07/2022
PRODUCT NAME : AROGYAVARDHINI TABLET (RTSP-1)
TYPE OF PRODUCT : AYURVEDIC MEDICINE
CATEGORY : TABLET
Each uncoated tablet contains:
Kajjali – 13.6 mg
Laoh Bhasma – 6.8 mg
Abrak Bhasma – 6.8 mg
Tamra Bhasma – 6.8 mg
Trifla Powder – 40.8 mg
Shu. Shilajit – 20.4 mg
Shu. Guggalu – 27.2 mg
Chitrak Mool – 27.2 mg
Kutaki – 149.6 mg
(Picrorhiza kurroa )
PROCESSED IN NEEM LEAF SWARAS
Arogyavardhini is an herbal tablet often used to treat medical conditions in the traditional Ayurvedic way. The tablet is very beneficial in normalizing blood fat levels and treat liver disease without causing a side effect.
Arogyavardhini Vati Ayurvedic Tablet:
Arogyavardhini Vati is a multi-herb Ayurvedic tablet that has been found beneficial for treating a myriad of diseases mainly of the heart, liver, stomach, intestine, gall bladder, skin, teeth, and gum. Arogyavardhini Vati is medicine that helps in the treatment related to mental and physical health.
- Jaundice (buildup of yellowish pigments in the blood)
- Liver disorders
- Stomach ailments
- Lack of appetite
- Irregular bowel movements
Uses of Arogyavardhini Vati:
The word ‘Arogya’ stands for good health and ‘Vardhini’ for improvement. This formulation improves the overall good health of a person. Some of the best use also counts as:
- Arogyavardhini helps in treating liver disease.
- Helps in improving blood fat levels and reduces heart disease risk.
- Useful in chronic stomach conditions like diarrhea, constipation, and indigestion.
- Helps in strengthening the immune system.
- Promote weight loss.
- Improve the skin from the problems like hyperpigmentation, black spots, and acne, etc.
- Helps the body from recurrent infection.
- Helps to balance all the three Doshas (Humours) Vata (Air), Pitta (Fire), and Kapha (Water).
Ayurveda doctors also advise Arogyavardhini Vati for the treatment of :
- Skin diseases
- Obesity management
- High cholesterol
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Alcohol-induced liver disorders.
- Gall stones
- Gall bladder inflammation
- Infectious disorders
- Liver supportive medicine.
Dose: 1 to 2 tablets in the morning and evening, before or after food, or as advised by your doctor.
Packaging Details: 500 Gm,Pet Jar , 60 Tablet Bottel